March 03, 2011

Here's to 25 Birthdays!

Gosh!  25...what?  It just sounds so old.
  I've been scanning photos and thought it would be fun to compile the years.

The Birth Day


2 years

3 years old at McDonalds... My friends have probably always wondered where my love for McDonalds chocolate cake came from and this it explains it--I was conditioned. 


Joint birthday party with my cousin Dani.  Both of our birthdays are in March...mine is on the 2nd and hers is on the 20th.  She would have to explain to me, over and over, why she is older even though my birthday comes before hers.  

7?




Junior High


This is was the big 16 and also my official first date with TQ.

BYU Dorms-20 years



21 years. Hmm...I wonder what is in this huge box? 


22 years Binghamton, NY

23 years

24 years. Dinner with the family at Sakura

1/4 of a Century

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Melts my heart. :) And I really LOVE the junior high picture and the one of the 16th bday. I totally forgot about that but definitely remember that night. So fun. I would love to get together one day and pull out all of our pictures and watch those horrifying videos we made. We need to have a sleepover just for old times sake and stroll down memory lane. haha That would be very funny.

Jenny and Jonny said...

Rickie...Happy Birthday! I love the pictures, and even more, the memories. I hope everything is good for you and hopefully I will see you soon. In April if you are around.

Brooke and Matt: said...

so cute rickie lee!

Clara said...

Happy Birthday-- don't say 25 is old-- I have almost a decade on you and I still feel like I did when I was 20... I guess I am getting up there--getting older is so strange:)

Take care!

Meg said...

you just get cuter every year! you're definitely way old. love you!

Ben said...

What a great idea! That was fun looking at the photos.