March 02, 2011

This is SICKENING! haha A Happy Birthday Card from Carly Schutjer



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

8 comments:

Emily M. said...

hahahhahaha! Rickie Lee!! You have never looked better! so funny! :)

Brooke and Matt: said...

Rickie has Bieber Fever in booty shorts! hahahahahaha. This seems so unlike you :)

Cara Short said...

ha ha rickie, you've got some sweet moves!

Rickie said...

Carly Watts sent this to me as a Birthday card! Too funny.

I also have to apologize to anyone who has been getting weird photo uploads of mine from Picassa. I had no idea it was even happening and even emailing a link to who know who.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who can't admit to have Bieber Fever is just kidding themselves. Looking hot RIckie Lee. :) haha

Dasha said...

That is hilarious! Happy Birthday Rickie!

Carly and Dustin Watts said...

Although I do love him. I swear I never sent this. First time I have seen it!

Rickie said...

haha oops...I mean Carly Schutjer! I read it too quickly. Love both my Carly's!