Merry Christmas
It's our first tree! Christian insisted we find a tree that was taller than himself. We just didn't realize how big it would be once all the limbs relaxed. I guess it's a good thing the tree is large though so all of our ornaments can fit. Lucky me, no one else was interested in my Grandma Louise's old Christmas things. I had been collecting my own Christmas decorations for a little while and the colors I had chosen were red and turquoise, which just so happened to be the same colors my Grandma had chosen years and years ago. |
5 comments:
It is beautiful Rickie!! That is so cool that you have Louise's decorations too, it makes it more special. Great first tree! Love you!
That looks amazing! I didn't even put a tree up this year. :( Boo. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks when we are home! I hope you will be around. I would love to see your house again! Miss you.
so cute love it rickie! we need to come have a tour of your cute house!
You are amazing! Good job.
holy smokes! that tree is beautiful! nice job rickie! :)
Post a Comment