that was a great book, you should also read the China Study and Eat to Live- they are what influenced me to begin transitioning our family to a whole foods diet, kind of sad but after you read books like the Omnivore's Dilemma, you just can't go on eating a diet saturated with processed food!
I freaking love Michael Pollan. I would recommend In Defense of Food as well- it kind of answers the question he poses in Omnivore's Dilemma, if that makes sense.
3 comments:
that was a great book, you should also read the China Study and Eat to Live- they are what influenced me to begin transitioning our family to a whole foods diet, kind of sad but after you read books like the Omnivore's Dilemma, you just can't go on eating a diet saturated with processed food!
I freaking love Michael Pollan. I would recommend In Defense of Food as well- it kind of answers the question he poses in Omnivore's Dilemma, if that makes sense.
As long as my food has high fructose corn syrup I'm good!
Post a Comment